Wednesday 26 August 2015

Coke (The Coke Beat Philippine TV Ad 2003)



DURATION: TVC 25’s
PRODUCT: Coke
DATE: 2003


Who wouldn’t forget this jingle song?
“ito ang beat sabay sabay, ito ang beat bawal sablay, pabilis ng pabilis , wag mag mimis wag mag mimix, gets mona? gets kona! ang ahh....”


COCA COLA!
According to the research, Coca cola is a company that has produced soft drinks since 1886, and in the advert from the 50’s the original Coca Cola-drink is presented.
So I could probably say that this TV Commercial hits the Philippine TV screen.

Why? I guess it’s because of the jingle. In my observation, doing a jingle is one way of calling the attention of the consumers or buyers to purchase the said product because they have something to remember. When I watched the Commercial way back then, I was entertained to it, and it also attached me to the product itself, and maybe because it is the reason to encourage more consumers to try and buy the said product.
I once tried hard to memorize the song and the lyrics including the steps of the hands.
Actually, I think most of the people back then were trying really hard to do the same thing which I believe attracted almost everyone. People tried memorizing and singing the jingle and I guess this made the commercial its “main attraction”.  When it comes to the exposure of the product, they placed the Coke bottle between the two girls in the table. Positioning the product is also very important.

To the Ad Agency or to whoever came up with this TV Commercial I must say that you are all very intelligent for making this TVC hits the Philippine TV. From the concept, jingle, positioning of the product and its purpose you made it all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment